- SQM n/a
Rates: Guide only £500 - £700
Check In Day: Saturday
NO SMOKING/NO PETS
Locally regarded as occupying one of the most beautiful positions on the Island, Duart is a wonderfully comfortable holiday home with exquisite views over Lamlash Bay. Warm and well maintained, the house is spacious and comfortable, with an open fire. Whilst being a very relaxing and welcoming house for families, Duart is also the perfect location for friends who wish to enjoy a break away together.
The location on Shore Road is spectacular and there are a multitude of activities available, as the property is only a 5 minute walk from the new purpose built Outdoor Centre where you can experience several outdoor persuits. Whether you are a hill walker, road cyclist, mountain biker, windsurfer, rock climber, angler or golfer it can all be done in either the immediate area or within a short drive from the property.
Duart will provide you with an unforgettable memory and experience that allows you to explore the beauty of the Isle of Arran at it's very best.
- Lounge to front of property with views over Lamlash Bay.
- Dining Room
- 1 Double bedroom to the front of the property.
- 1 Double bedroom to the side of the property.
- Single room to the rear of the property.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Maximum occupancy: 5 people.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Electricity included.
- Oil heating included.
- Open fire (coal and wood NOT supplied)
- Tall standing Fridge/Freezer.
- Washing Machine
Property Address & Directions
Shore Road, Lamlash
Isle of Arran, Ayrshire
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
Duart, Shore Road, Lamlash, Isle of Arran, Scotland. , Lamlash, KA27 8LH, United Kingdom